Free Small Business Research
Whether you’re trying to grow your existing business or start a new business, there are many sources of information available to help you make the best decisions possible. The time and expense required to use these databases is cost-prohibitive to all but the largest of firms. So what’s a small business to do? The SBDC has access to some of the most sophisticated research databases available and best of all, the research is provided to SBDC clients FREE OF CHARGE!
View samples of some of the most popular reports:
- Ring Study Analysis – Demographic data based on a specific industry that provides a detailed description of the surrounding businesses and residents.
- Industry Trends – Articles on how other companies are operating differently, new or different practices, and current issues.
- Demographics – Population breakdown for a specific location.
- Competitor List – A listing of competitors within a particular industry/geographical location detailing estimated revenue, expenditures, employee count, etc.
To order this research free of charge, you simply have to be an SBDC client.
November 2015 Community Profile
As a service to the community and business owners, our region publishes monthly reports with statistics on our local economy. These reports include:
– Employment by industry
– Retail sales by region and industry
– Job growth rankings by region
– Occupational salaries
We encourage business owners track this information closely and use it as a planning tool.